When and where do you need this radio ?
– When in construction area,you need to communicate with your team member efficiently.
– For security guards, you may feel this is a great tool for your work,talks in real time.
– When you are travelling by car with group of friends, this helps constantly communication among your mates.
– Frequency Range: UHF 400-470MHz.
– RF Rated Power: ≤ 5W.
– Channel Spacing: 25KHz.
– Operated Voltage: 3.7V.
– Battery: 1500MAh Li-ion.
– Battery Life: About 8 hours.
– Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm.
– Operated Temperature: -30°c-+60°c.
– Antenna Impedance: 50Ω.
Radio Dimensions (L×W×H) (with battery & antenna): 212×50×30 mm.
Weight (with battery/antenna): 198g.
How far can this radio be connected ?
– Communication Range: about 2-4km.
1500mAh Li-ion battery.
50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS.
Low Voltage Alert
RF Power Output: 3W.
Spurious Emission: ≤65dB.
FM Noise: ≤-45dB(W) ≤-40dB (N).
Audio Distortion: ≤5%.
Transmitting Current: ≤1.3A.
Sensitivity (12dB SINAD): ≤0.20 uV.
Adjacent Channel Selectivity: ≥60dB.
Spurious Response: ≥60dB.
Audio Power Output: 1000mW